The primary objectives of the Long-Term Care Partnership Update course are to teach attendees the following:
- Defining Long Term care & Partnership
- LTC risk, statistics, consumer
- Policy provisions & benefits
- Benefit Periods, inflation, optional benefits, and exclusions
- Consumer protection, underwriting, suitability, claims, care coordination
- Alternative financing options
- Needs and objectives for partnerships.
- N.C. State partnerships/OMBRA, DRA Benefits & Features
*This is approved by the State of North Carolina as an Accredited Long Term Care course suitable for employer requirements.