The Ethics Doing Right course provides a complete understanding of ethical insurance activities, unethical activities, and departmental sanctions for violation.
The primary objectives of the Ethics Doing Right course are to teach attendees of the following items.
- Ethical Systems,
- Professional Ethics,
- CLU code of Ethics,
- NAIFA code of ethics,
- Ethical High Standards,
- Errors & Omissions Claims,
- Dept. of Insurance oversight,
- Reasons for unethical behavior,
- North Carolina Dept. of Insurance sanctions for misbehavior,
- Fair Trade Practice Violations,
- Situational Ethics, Sample Code of Conduct.