The primary objective of the Long-Term Care Partnership Update course is to educate students about the following:
*This is approved as an accredited Longterm Care Partnership course and meets long-term care partnership annual educational requirements.
- Defining Long Term care & Partnership
- LTC risk, statistics, consumer
- Policy provisions & benefits
- Benefit Periods, inflation, optional benefits, and exclusions
- Consumer protection, underwriting, suitability, claims, care coordination
- Alternative financing options
- Needs and objectives for partnerships.
- N.C. State partnerships/OMBRA, DRA Benefits & Features