This class includes the following elements:
- The Ultimate concern and care for an aging population.
- How the market has developed over the last 30-40 years, and how the need is met.
- Evaluating client needs in addition to:
- Care options
- Family Decision criteria.
- Emphasis on care terms, planning options with levels of care considered to meet client objectives.
- Clarifying the three distinct types of Long-term Care and the inherent differences.
- Learn why Hybrid policies are taking the market by storm.
You may need this as well as your clients.